Site builder training - In person (March 2023)
Site Builder training teaches you how to build or extend a GovCMS SaaS website. This training is designed for users with Drupal or Content Management System experience and you’ll get the most out of it if you have this experience.
Duration: 2 days (9:00am to 5:00pm each day)
- Extend default functionality in GovCMS to meet advanced functional requirements
- Use URL path configuration to improve your site’s search
- Show best practices for GovCMS site building
- Configure automatically generated images and thumbnails
- Configure both controlled vocabularies and free tagging with Taxonomy
- Create advanced listings of content
- Manage navigation through the GovCMS menu system
- Maintain a secure and well-performing website
Location: To be confirmed
A calendar placeholder will be sent to registered participants once the registration has been confirmed.
Cost: $1,500.00 (excl. GST)
Cancellation fee: The GovCMS trainer is based interstate and travels to Canberra to conduct all face-to-face training. Registered participants who cancel within 7 days of the training commencement date will be charged the full fee. If you don’t show up, the no-show fee will be the same as the cancellation fee.