Site builder training - Online (August 2021)
Summary: Learn how to build or extend a GovCMS SaaS website. This training is aimed at more experienced users, experienced with Drupal and/or other web content management systems.
Duration: 4 days (2 x 2 hour sessions per day)
- Extend default functionality in GovCMS8 to meet advanced functional requirements
- Use URL path configuration to improve your site’s search
- Show best practices for GovCMS8 site building
- Configure automatically generated images and thumbnails
- Configure both controlled vocabularies and free tagging with Taxonomy
- Create advanced listings of content
- Manage navigation through the GovCMS menu system
- Maintain a secure and well-performing website
Location: Microsoft Teams
Online Site Builder training sessions are led by a facilitator via the Microsoft Teams platform. A calendar placeholder will be sent to the participants email address once the registration has been confirmed. Calendar invites containing the link to attend the training course will be sent to participants a few days before the course is scheduled to commence.
Cost: $1,200.00 (ex GST)