Content administration training - Online (October 2021)
Summary: Learn the basics for publishing, editing and maintaining content. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Duration: 4 days (1 x 2-hour session per day)
- Login to the administration area and access key areas
- Create and manage content and content revisions
- Create and manage files and media assets
- Publish content and learn the GovCMS content moderation workflow
- Manage content URLs, URL aliases and redirects
- Use taxonomy to categorise content
- Create online forms
- Manage blocks of content and update site navigation
- Manage content layout
- Understand more about GovCMS and Drupal
Location: Microsoft Teams
Online Content Administration training sessions are led by a facilitator via the Microsoft Teams platform. A calendar placeholder will be sent to the participants email address once the registration has been confirmed. Calendar invites containing the link to attend the training course will be sent to participants a few days before the course is scheduled to commence.
Cost: $600.00 (ex GST)