Content administration training - Canberra (November 2019)
This session is closed
This session is now closed. See the upcoming events and training page to register your interest in a GovCMS Training Session.
Learn to navigate a GovCMS website with confidence. At the end of this one day course, you'll be able to customise users’ roles and permissions, recognise content types, taxonomy (category) systems and contributed modules.
You'll learn to use Drupal features to manage any GovCMS website. By the end of the training you will be able to:
- create, publish, remove and manage content
- add files, media or online images/video
- relate content through terms, tags and linking
- edit content for search engine optimisation, URLs and metadata
- create web forms and access the data
- manage users, roles and permissions
- manage spam, problem users or spammers
Duration: One day Cost: $750.00 (ex GST) Location: Canberra, ACT