Do you have a technical role in your team or maybe you’re responsible for content and want to know more? We have a range of training options to meet your needs.
What will I learn?
GovCMS has teamed up with Salsa Digital to provide content administration and site builder training for our community. During these sessions, you’ll learn how to manage and edit Drupal websites and discover new ways to use features available on the platform.
Where can I attend a session?
- GovCMS training sessions are usually held in Canberra.
- We rotate courses and can change the schedule based on demand, if you have 5 people who need to attend, we may be able to add and additional course to the schedule.
- For those who are unable to attend a Canberra based training, we’re able to facilitate content administration sessions in other locations.
What do I need to bring?
- You need to organise your own lunch.
- We will provide computers and training materials and some light refreshments.
What if my team only needs some of the training?
If you and your team only need training in certain areas of Drupal, we can help with that. Ask us about customised training packages.
What if I can’t make it to a training session?
- We can also provide customised training for your team at your workplace.
- These sessions are more expensive as we modify the course to suit the specific features of your website.
- Contact us to find out more.
Learn to navigate a GovCMS website with confidence.
This two day course will provide you with the skills to build your own website.