Farewell 2022 - What a Year
Thank you for another great year. Your ongoing involvement, big or small, has added value to the GovCMS Community and contributed to our continuous improvement. We’ve achieved a lot this year and we couldn’t have done it without you. Here are some of our top highlights:
- Welcomed our 100th agency with 103 agencies now signed up.
- 1.25 billion page views – could be more as this does not include some of the data from our PaaS sites.
- Worked with some of you through the Machinery of Government changes which impacted 11 agencies and 77 projects.
- Introduced the PREVIEW branch, allowing you to review changes prior to production deployments.
- We had 18 Drupal 9 (D9) releases, 11 changes to D9 core updates and 114 modules updated
- Introduced Cypress for automated testing. If you weren’t able to see our developers talk at DrupalSouth this year, you can view it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tf02XqBBAE
- Welcomed you back at our first in-person mega meetup since 2019.
After all that work, everyone’s earned a summer break. We wish you all a very happy festive season and we’ll see you next year.