Site builder training - Online (November 2022)
Site Builder training teaches you how to build or extend a GovCMS SaaS website. This training is designed for users with Drupal or Content Management System experience and you’ll get the most out of it if you have this experience.
Duration: 4 days (2 x 2 hour sessions per day)
- Extend default functionality in GovCMS to meet advanced functional requirements
- Use URL path configuration to improve your site’s search
- Show best practices for GovCMS site building
- Configure automatically generated images and thumbnails
- Configure both controlled vocabularies and free tagging with Taxonomy
- Create advanced listings of content
- Manage navigation through the GovCMS menu system
- Maintain a secure and well-performing website
Location: Microsoft Teams
Online Site builder training sessions are led by a facilitator via the Microsoft Teams platform. A calendar placeholder will be sent to registered participants once the registration has been confirmed. A calendar invites containing the link to attend the training course will be sent to all participants a few days before the course is scheduled to commence.
Cost: $1,200.00 (ex GST)