Content administration training - In person (June 2023)
Summary: Learn the basics for publishing, editing and maintaining content. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Duration: 1 day (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Login to the administration area and access key areas
- Create and manage content and content revisions
- Create and manage files and media assets
- Publish content and learn the GovCMS content moderation workflow
- Manage content URLs, URL aliases and redirects
- Use taxonomy to categorise content
- Create online forms
- Manage blocks of content and update site navigation
- Manage content layout
- Understand more about GovCMS and Drupal
Location: To be confirmed
A calendar placeholder will be sent to registered participants once the registration has been confirmed.
Cost: $750.00 (excl. GST)
Cancellation fee: The GovCMS trainer is based interstate and travels to Canberra to conduct all face-to-face training. Registered participants who cancel within 7 days of the training commencement date will be charged the full fee. If you don’t show up, the no-show fee will be the same as the cancellation fee.