Content administration training - Online (May 2023)
Summary: Learn the basics for publishing, editing and maintaining content. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Duration: 4 days (9:30am to 12:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, there will be no training on Wednesday, 3 May)
- Login to the administration area and access key areas
- Create and manage content and content revisions
- Create and manage files and media assets
- Publish content and learn the GovCMS content moderation workflow
- Manage content URLs, URL aliases and redirects
- Use taxonomy to categorise content
- Create online forms
- Manage blocks of content and update site navigation
- Manage content layout
- Understand more about GovCMS and Drupal
Location: Microsoft Teams
Online Content administration training sessions are led by a facilitator via the Microsoft Teams platform.
A calendar placeholder will be sent to registered participants once the registration has been confirmed. A calendar invites containing the link to attend the training course will be sent to all participants a few days before the course is scheduled to commence.
Cost: $600.00 (excl. GST)