The Beta changelog lists updates to the Beta section of the GovCMS website. This gives you updates to additions, changes, improvements and fixes included in the Beta section of the site. Your feedback also drives what we work on.
Your feedback drives our improvements
If you are looking to provide feedback, use the Feedback tool in the bottom right of the Beta pages to provide suggestions and your views on the material view we have published.
You can also use the Suggestion box to bring new ideas to our attention.
Your feedback will drive our improvements, feed into our user research and help offer improvements to the GovCMS website and other parts of the offerings within GovCMS.
Monday 27 June 2022
- Changed the presentation of Panel providers on the Product and Services Guide page
Monday 23 May 2022
- GovCMS had its first graduation from Beta to the Live part of the website. Videos has moved under the Training heading on the website
Wednesday 27 April 2022
- Added Videos to the Beta area
Thursday 31 March 2022
- Beta section of GovCMS website soft launched to public
- Initial releases includes
- 3x Tools
- GovCMS Eligiblity Checklist
- Get a SaaS Estimate
- Drupal Services Panel - Product and Services Guide
- 3x How Do I topics
- Get started with GovCMS
- Review my site
- Keep accounts up to date
- Additional features
- User research form attached to each Beta page to seek qualitative feedback
- Suggestion box for other improvements to GovCMS website and GovCMS in general
- Register your interest for user research sessions on Beta products, new features and general feedback
- 3x Tools