GovCMS Year in Review
Welcome to August! This year has been moving at a rapid pace and the time has come to reflect on our achievements during the 2022/23 financial year.
Here is a snapshot of some of our most notable achievements:
- We have lift-off! A busy time in the lead up to GovCMS Drupal 10 (D10) distribution that took flight on 28 July.
- A growing GovCMS community! At the end of June 2023, there were 105 entities signed up hosting 357 sites.
- We love information! We managed a total load of 1.3 billion pages of information served to users, consuming 1.4 petabytes (1,412 terabytes) of bandwidth.
- Busy bees on the service desk – actioning a total of 4,280 service desk requests.
Some other highlights of the year included:
- Connection in-person with our community, sharing knowledge and stories at the May Birthday Meetup.
- Farewelled longtime CIO John Sheridan, and welcomed in our new CIO, Peter Qui.
- We set in motion four significant GovCMS Finance procurements:
- Hosting Services (In-progress),
- DXP and Content Personalisation panel (In-progress),
- Drupal Services Panel refresh (In-progress), and
- Web Protection Services (Completed).
Reflecting on all the hard work that has taken place so far, we look forward to seeing what other remarkable things emerge from everyone’s strong efforts and achievements in the GovCMS community.
If this article was interesting to you, we’d love to hear your feedback! Contact us using the feedback button or contact us form and we will take this on board as we develop an infographic for our statistics for the 2022-23FY.