govCMS is pleased to announce we will be sponsoring DrupalGov 2017.
There will be various sessions about govCMS at this event. These include:
- Sharyn Clarkson introducing a Collaboration Panel session. This session will discuss collaboration in government and how agencies have worked together on various projects.
- Adam Leayr presenting a session on Site Building: Lessons learned. This session will be particularly valuable for those of you who are about to start a redevelopment project. This session will provide information about what govCMS and our customers have learned and what they would do differently next time.
- Adam Leayr and Nathan Wall discussing the Drupal 8 roadmap for govCMS.
- Adrian Wong from the Australian Financial Security Authority presenting on Everything SaaSy. This includes how to use govCMS SaaS to meet your agency needs.
- Megan Watson from Department of Environment will present on the Australian State of the Environment Report 2016. Megan will talk about how they used govCMS SaaS to host their site and deliver content.
We will be running a pop up test lab where you can try out some new govCMS sites and features and give your feedback. We will also be running some demos, showing people how to make the most of our online community, knowledge base and github repository.
We can’t wait to see all the sessions that will be running throughout the day at DrupalGov. Don’t forget to buy your tickets before they all sell out.