Wait list: Site builder training (2024)
Site Builder training teaches you how to build or extend a GovCMS SaaS website. This training is designed for users with Drupal or Content Management System experience and you’ll get the most out of it if you have this experience.
Duration: 4 days (9:30am to 2:00pm each day) online or 2 days (9:00am to 5:00pm each day) in person.
Join our wait list to be notified when new GovCMS Site Builder training sessions become available.
GovCMS Site builder training sessions are conducted between February and November each year. If you would like to be added to our wait list, please fill out the registration form below. Once we’ve confirmed the dates of the next Site Builder training sessions, a team member will be in touch let you know and to see if you’d like to formally register for any of the available dates.
- Extend default functionality in GovCMS to meet advanced functional requirements
- Use URL path configuration to improve your site’s search
- Show best practices for GovCMS site building
- Configure automatically generated images and thumbnails
- Configure both controlled vocabularies and free tagging with Taxonomy
- Create advanced listings of content
- Manage navigation through the GovCMS menu system
- Maintain a secure and well-performing website
A calendar placeholder will be sent to registered participants once the registration has been confirmed.
Online Site builder training sessions are led by a facilitator via the Microsoft Teams platform. A calendar invites containing the link to attend the training course will be sent to all participants a few days before the course is scheduled to commence.
Cost: $1,200.00 (excl. GST) online or $1,500 (excl. GST) in person