Wait list: Content administration training (2024)
Content Administrator training teaches you the basics of publishing, editing and maintaining content on your GovCMS Drupal 9 website. You don’t need to have prior knowledge of Drupal or Content Management Systems to get a lot out of this training.
Duration: 4 days (9:30am to 12:00pm each day) online or 1 day (9:00am to 5:00pm) in person.
Join our wait list to be notified when new GovCMS Site Builder training sessions become available.
GovCMS Content administration training sessions are conducted between February and November each year. If you would like to be added to our wait list, please fill out the registration form below. Once we’ve confirmed the dates of the next Content administration training sessions, a team member will be in touch let you know and to see if you’d like to formally register for any of the available dates.
- Login to the administration area and access key areas
- Create and manage content and content revisions
- Create and manage files and media assets
- Publish content and learn the GovCMS content moderation workflow
- Manage content URLs, URL aliases and redirects
- Use taxonomy to categorise content
- Create online forms
- Manage blocks of content and update site navigation
- Manage content layout
- Understand more about GovCMS and Drupal
Location: Microsoft Teams
A calendar placeholder will be sent to registered participants once the registration has been confirmed.
Online Content administration training sessions are led by a facilitator via the Microsoft Teams platform. A calendar invites containing the link to attend the training course will be sent to all participants a few days before the course is scheduled to commence.
Cost: $600.00 (excl. GST) online or $750 (excl. GST) in person